Tuesday, December 04, 2007

morale booster aka stash enhancement

i was getting burnt out on the Christmas knitting and i needed a pick-me-up. right after i finished taking the CBEST (it's only 100 multiple choice and two essays but it still took me 3 hours to complete, ugh) i hit up heartstrings yarn studio and scored on the discounted yarn section.

Rowan RYC Soft Lux, 10 balls half-price


Cascade Indulgence, 5 balls half-price


Louet Gems Pearl in Eggplant, 2 hanks


Plymouth Encore Chunky, 5 balls

So now i have no excuse for the Christmas knitting blues. now back to that knitting.

6 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Preeetty yarn. I LOVE the colors. And the good deals. Nice job. Now get knittin'!

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the eggplant!!

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Lolly said...

You made out! I love the buttery-ness of that Cascade Indulgence - both the color and the texture are amazing!

 
At 8:27 AM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Oooo, so purty!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger tiennieknits said...

Ooohhh...very pretty!

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger Bohoknitterchic said...

That's awesome. I got 4 skeins of the soft lux in different colors and am knitting them into a wavy scarf and I got the Cascade indulgence and turned them into mittens and a lacy thong. Heartstrings Rocks! (Especially their discount area;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home