Saturday, October 13, 2007

the fortune cookie knew

i had some chinese food with my husband for lunch yesterday and i opened my fortune cookie and this was the note inside:

the cookie tattled on me, because i got excited and told my hubby that the fortune was true because i just bought some yarn online....oops.

it's christmas gift yarn, so, it doesn't really count.  two skeins of lorna's laces shepherd worsted for the cabled footies by leigh radford.

"cranberry"

"black purl"

oh i can't wait to wind the yarn and get started! i will wait though because i have a slouch and the second twinkle toes sock to knit. 

5 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee! Tattletale fortune cookies! I'm not having any for awhile.

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger pamela said...

Pretty yarn!
I'm off on a road trip for work this week, but hope to be back at HYS next week. I miss everyone.

 
At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take fortune cookies very seriously. Glad to know there is a reason to. Your new yarn looks divine.

 
At 11:06 PM, Blogger Mimi said...

Someday I will order pretty yarn. Count down my DD get out of grad school next year. Until then I will make lovely things like the Robin's Egg Blue Hat with cheap yarn (sorry). A pic of your hat (I linked) is on my little blog. It is also in ravelry under roofee linked to 2 of my groups.

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Octopus Knits said...

Ha! Very cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home