Wednesday, January 31, 2007

shh! she's blocking

my forecast, or Clementine, as i've named her, is blocking on my floor.


i think she's turned out a bit snug. also, i'm second guessing my ability to wear orange. but i'm pretty sure i've just gotten tired of the color from knitting it. i bought buttons for the sweater, but i don't love them. they were the best i could find, and i'm anxious to finish so they will have to do. i haven't ripped them off their packaging yet because i have a nagging sense that i'll find the perfect buttons after i've sewn the less-than-perfect buttons on. c'est la vie, non?

the jaywalker socks have become my knitting-in-class project. I'm only going to work on those socks during my school time, i.e. waiting for teachers to get to the classroom, or secretly knitting during lecture. i've been sitting behind a large guy in one of my classes for this specific reason. i'm pretty sure my teacher has no idea. it will be interesting to see how long it will take to knit a whole sock...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this sweater would look very nice on you when going to the Pumpkin Patch. It's a great color for the end of October. Don't you think?

 
At 4:05 PM, Blogger rachel iufer said...

funny you should mention that...i started knitting this sweater at the end of October! i must have been thinking the same way.

 
At 10:20 PM, Blogger mary who? said...

whoa i am i fan of orange, so that is awesome cute! i dunno, if i were you i would put nice dark blue buttons for contrast, but thats me hehe

yah it was a really simple bag, just go out and buy a simple canvas bag and see how it's made :)

cute cute sweater tho
hehe knitting during class sounds funs

mare

 
At 9:19 AM, Blogger pamela said...

Clementine looks absolutely fabulous on you! The color's perfect. By the way, I remembered the name of that red sweater I was telling you about. Check my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home