Tuesday, November 14, 2006

one more row

there have been many, countless times when i uttered the phrase "just let me finish this row" or "just one more row" to my husband. there are also countless times where i'm convinced that he's not really listening to me, but it usually doesn't bother me either.

today, i wanted to go to lunch with my husband and i kept asking him when he would be ready to go but he wouldn't answer. again, i figured he wasn't listening, probably because he was in a "programming zone" and he hates to be interrupted. I sent him an IM, asking him if we could go already and he wrote back...

"just let me finish this 'row'"

he DOES listen :)

1 Comments:

At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am always saying that to people... it is kind of a bad habit =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home